Hello Happy Timers! Click the link above for some fun alphabet exercise! Here are a few different ways you can use it:
- Print and hang the alphabet exercise page up somewhere at home where you can see and use it each day!
- Turn it into a game! Cut each letter out and place all 26 into a bucket. Reach in and take one out…see what letter you got and try that exercise!
- See if you can “spell” your name by doing each exercise of the letters in your name… do you think you can do first name and last name?
Get creative, get moving, and have fun! 🙂
This alphabet exercise was inspired by https://www.theottoolbox.com/alphabet-exercises-for-kids/
Hello Friends! Help us with the ABC’s! Say the letters along with us 🙂
Hello everyone! Here is the recipe for our Happy Time Playdough! Have fun creating together!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 teaspoons cream of tartar
Choose one “add-in” such as a box of powder jello to give it scent and color, any food coloring or extract, cinnamon, etc.
Cook ingredients over medium heat, stirring until thick dough forms! Let cool and store in an air-tight container! Enjoy!! 🙂
Earth Day Scavenger Hunt
Earth Day is Wednesday, April 22nd! Celebrate this week with this fun Earth Day scavenger hunt! Click the link above to print…and be on the lookout for those recycling symbols! See how many you can find! Have fun! 🙂
Supporting Kids During Coronavirus Crisis
This article provides some great tips and strategies! Click the link above!
Roll and Trace Shapes
Click on the link to print this activity! Roll a dice, count the number of dots it lands on, then find the matching dice to see what shape to trace!
If you want an extra challenge, see if you can make a pattern when you are tracing the shapes by using two different colors! For example, 1st circle blue, 2nd circle yellow, 3rd circle blue, 4th circle yellow! Have fun! 🙂
A little exercise fun! Dance along! 🙂